Water damage Toronto - the leading cause of personal property damage claims in Canada.
Did you know? Water damage has now surpassed fire as the leading cause of personal property damage claims in Canada.
Water is one of the most powerful natural forces, and leaks can create significant problems in your home. It is important to always ensure that you deal with water damage as soon as possible so that you can minimize the impact it will have on your life.
How can I prevent water damage in my home?
There are a variety of ways you can protect your home against water damage:
- Ensure that you have a professional inspect your roof, foundation, plumbing and any other areas where leaks can occur
- Install a water monitor that can tell you when your home is leaking and can shut off the main water valve to minimize the impact
- Seal gaps around doors, windows and pipes
- Regularly check the caulking around your sinks and bathtubs
- Before winter begins, drain all outside pipes and hoses to avoid bursting pipes
- Ensure that all downspouts are pointing away from your home
- Check that backwater valves are in good working condition
- If you have a septic system, ensure that it is pumped and serviced regularly
- Have someone check your home regularly when you are away on vacation
What should I do if I notice a leak in my house?
Floods, leaks or water damage of any kind is cause for concern. Your first priority should be to make sure that you and your family are safe. When water comes into contact with electrical wiring, the results can be terrible. Leave any unsafe situation and do not try to solve the problem without a professional.
Once you are away from the water damage, contact someone who can help you assess the damage, clean up your home and handle all your concerns. Our restoration specialists arrive within 45 minutes of your phone call to give you a free consultation, no matter where you are located in Toronto or the GTA.
What happens if my insurance won't cover the repairs?
Unfortunately, your insurance may not always cover every aspect of the water damage repairs. Because water damage is very serious and can make your home inhabitable if not dealt with, you need to repair it as soon as possible. We know that this unexpected cost can be a burden on your budget, so we offer you competitive pricing and 0% financing to get you back on track with minimal impact to your life.
How long will it take to repair my home?
We complete our repairs as quickly as possible so you can return to your regular schedule, without compromising our high quality work.
If you have any questions about our services or would like to receive a free consultation at your home, please call today or fill out this contact form and we will respond to you within 24 hours.
Water damage is a serious and unexpected burden and our professional specialists will ensure that you are back on track as soon as possible.